No Products in the Cart
We want to make clearing your wardrobe out as easy and convenient for you as possible. Once you choose the items you want to sell, follow the steps below:
1. Fill a box or bag with clean and high quality women's clothing. Make sure your name is seen clearly.
2. Contact us via email 'firstname.lastname@example.org' or on our socials to let us know you are ready to sell. We will then send you our digital contract!
3. How to get items to our HQ (Based in Tauranga):
4. Once we have received and loaded/photographed your items onto our system, they will be on your personal consignor account. Your login details will be sent to you via email. Here you will be able to see how your items have been priced, what has been sold/donated, and your account balance.
5. Please contact us when you would like your balance transferred. Store Credit can also be issued in the form of a gift card that will be emailed and can be used to buy items online!
Sit back and relax while we find your items a new lover!
~ Let's trade what's already made ~
We only accept items with:
-No signs of wear; including fading, shrinkage and pilling
-No damage; Such as rips, stains, odours, broken or missing parts
-No Alterations; which include size information missing
Please ensure the items are:
- Freshly laundered before dropping off.
- In great condition!
We don't accept Anko clothing or high street fashion brands such as Cotton On, Dotti or Glassons unless the items are on trend and in perfect condition!
• Consignors receive 50% less GST of all items that sell
• The price of each item is determined by The Trading Rack
• The Trading Rack has the right to refuse any item for any reason
• We take every precaution to protect your merchandise, and we are not responsible for any mishandling, theft or accidental damage to your items
• All clothing is subject to 25% sale after 5 weeks and 50% sale after 7 weeks.
• Items will automatically be donated if they do not sell after 8 weeks (unless stated otherwise)
• The Trading Rack decides which items will be advertised on our social media and website
• Items can be put on sale or donated at anytime (for example if they are not getting enough attention or we find they are damaged)
• Items will be sold online